Cannondale SuperSix Evo Carbon Disc 105 road bike 2021
The new Supersix Evo - faster, lighter and more comfortable
- 30 watts less power at 48.3 km / h compared to the Vorgänger version. Fast is faster now.
- The lightest disc brakes frame ever made by Cannondale.
- Fast geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better microsuspension and large tire clearance for surprising smoothness.
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
Hidden Cable Routing
On the disc versions, brake lines route through an opening in the front of the headtube for minimal drag
The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. The disc versions will fit 30mm tires with tons of clearance, for extra comfort and capability on any kind of road.
SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and the new one is even smoother. The new SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and KNØT 27 seat post increase compliance by 18%.
Speed Release Equipped
The disc versions feature Speed Release thru-axles for faster, easier wheel changes. Compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
We would be happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frame: Supersix Evo BallisTec SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 12x 142 Speed Release thru axle
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Flat mount disc recording
- Integrated seat binder
- Size: 48 - 51 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62
- Fork: Supersix Evo BallisTec SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 1-1/8" to1-1/4" steerer with integrated fork crown
- 55 mm offset (frame height 44 to 54) 45 mm offset (frame height 56 ??to 62)
- 12 x 100 mm Speed Release thru axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- Colour: Black Pearl (BPL)
- Shifter/brake-lever: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Front derailleur: Shimano 105,braze-on
- Cranks: Cannondale 1, BB30a, 50/34
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- Rotors: Shimano RT64, 160 mm front and 160 mm rear
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar tape: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 15mm offset
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 28h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CL-712, 12x100mm centerlock / (R) Formula RXC-400, 12x142mm centerlock
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.