Cannondale SuperSix Hi-MOD Disc Ultegra Di2 road bike 2020
The new Supersix Evo - faster, lighter and more comfortable
- 30 watts less power at 48.3 km / h compared to the Vorgänger version. Fast is faster now.
- The lightest disc brakes frame ever made by Cannondale.
- Fast geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better microsuspension and large tire clearance for surprising smoothness.
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
Hidden Cable Routing
On the disc versions, brake lines route through an opening in the front of the headtube for minimal drag
The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. The disc versions will fit 30mm tires with tons of clearance, for extra comfort and capability on any kind of road.
SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and the new one is even smoother. The new SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and KNØT 27 seat post increase compliance by 18%.
HollowGram SAVE SystemBar
Thin bar profile absorbs shock and reduces drag for better comfort and speed. Two-piece design allows interchangeability and 8° of pitch adjustment to perfectly fine-tune rider position.
Speed Release Equipped
The disc versions feature Speed Release thru-axles for faster, easier wheel changes. Compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
HollowGram 45 KNØT Wheels
An evolution of our wide, ultra-fast, low-drag rim profile with a light, versatile 45mm depth. Maintains high aerodynamic efficiency even with big tires.
Power2Max Power Meter
Light, accurate and reliable Power2Max spider-based power meters are included on some models. Turn it on with a one-time activation fee and start getting faster. It's power made easy.
We are happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to email@example.com
- Frame: Supersix Evo BallisTec Hi-Mod SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 142 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Flat mount disc recording
- Integrated saddle clamp
- Size: 48 - 51 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62
- Fork: Supersix Evo BallisTec Hi-Mod SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 1-1/8" auf 1-1/4" steerer with integrated fork crown
- 55 mm offset (frame height 48 to 54) 45 mm offset (frame height 56 to 62)
- 100 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- Color: Carbon (CRB)
- Shifter/lever: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 2x11
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Cranks: HollowGram with power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated)
- FSA chainrings 52/36
- Chain: Shimano HG701
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11-30
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Rotors: Shimano RT70, 160 mm / 140 mm
- Handlebar: HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, carbon, 8° adjustable in inclination
- Stem: All-New HollowGram KNØT, Aluminium with cable cover, -6°
- Handlebar tape: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape Gel, 3.5 mm
- Seatpost: All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 screw saddle clamp, 330 mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143 mm weight, Tirox rails
- HollowGram 45 KNØT, carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Rims: height 45 mm, inner width 21 mm, front 20 Loch, rear 24 Loch
- Hubs: HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearings, Centerlock, front 12 x100, rear 12 x 142, DT Swiss internals
- spokes: Formula Grand Forza
- Tyres: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- Extras: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.