Santa Cruz Tallboy C S-Kit 2020
Santa Cruz XC-Bike for Downhiller ...
The new 120mm Tallboy takes a leap further into what short-travel bikes really are capable of. With kick-ass lower-link VPP suspension, a streamlined design, the typical Santa Cruz refinement, and rather radical geometry, the Tallboy is back to being a genre bending folk hero.
It’s the kind of bike that makes you sprint while going up, along, over, or down due to the maximum efficiency of the VPP design and responsive, lightweight chassis. But because it shares the same engineering principles as our longest travel bikes, the progressive lower link-mounted shock feels equally at home doing cross-country as it does in extreme-country. Paired with a 130mm fork the new Tallboy becomes ever more appealing to riders who like to open it up.
We are happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate any enquiries to supply you a personal offer.
- Tallboy C Carbon. 120 mm travel
- Sizes: XS - S – M – L – XL -XXL
- Color: Stormbringer Purple and Black
- Fork: FOX 34 Float Performance 130mm 29"
- Damper: FOX Float Performance DPS
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- front derailleur: none
- Cranks: Truvativ Stylo 7K 148 DUB, 32T
- 165mm (XS), 170mm (S-M), 175mm (L-XXL)
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275, 11-50, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide R
- front: 180 mm, rear: 180 mm Avid Centerline rotors
- Handlebar: Race Face Ride 35x760 bar
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 50mm
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Rims: Race Face AR Offset 27 29". 28H
- Hubs: DT 370, 15x110 32H, 12x148 28H
- Spokes: DT Competition
- front: Maxxis Minion DHF 29"x2.3" 3C EXO TR
- rear: Maxxis Minion DHR2 29"x2.3" EXO TR