Cannondale Habit Neo 1
The flow finder. Steering angle: flat. Chainstays: short. Seating angle: steep! Drive and battery are located centrally and deep in the frame. Everything so you can tickle more flow out of every trail.
Playful and with that certain pop. Confidence-inspiring and precise. With a perfectly tuned 130mm rear suspension, 140mm front and matching geometry, the Habit Neo is the bike that rocks every trail.
Using size-specific center of gravity data, the arrangement of pivot points was tailored to each frame height. Thus, every driver really enjoys optimized suspension performance and improved driving efficiency during braking.
THE AI ADVANTAGE
The AI ??offset drive offers enough space for wide tires and at the same time allows short chain stays for optimum maneuverability. A stiffer and more robust rear wheel puts the crown on the whole.
EASILY BUILT, HARD IN TAKING
The carbon frame reduces weight to a minimum. Durability is more important than Grammfuchserei. Lifetime warranty on the frame.
Cannondale's in-house engine interface positions the Bosch drive deep and forward in the frame. This keeps the center of gravity low and the chain stays short - for exceptionally agile handling.
To protect the engine and battery, the Moterra comes with sealed battery Fath and a durable skid plate in the style of a trail bike.
Cannondale's Lockr-Thru-Axle-Pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm and the main frame for immediate response. No rotation, no flex and no special tools required.
An essential part of the proportional response chassis. Each frame size gets specially adapted bellcaps and pivot points for the suspension to feel like it's just made for you.
The best place for a water bottle, directly in the main frame.
- Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Bosch Kiox Display
- Bosch PowerTube, 625 Wh battery
- shifter: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- rear derailleur: Shimano XT
- front derailleur: –
- crank: FSA Bosch E-Bike w/ custom Ai offset, 34T
- chain: Shimano SLX, 12-speed
- cassette: Shimano SLX, 10-51, 12-speed
- brake-lever: Magura MT5 Trail HC hydraulic disc
- (F) Magura MT5 Trail hydraulic disc, 4-piston, 220mm MDR-P rotor
- (R) Magura MT4 Trail hydraulic disc, 2-piston, 203mm MDR-P rotor
- handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- stem: Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- grips: Fabric FunGuy
- seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper
internal routing, 31.6, Drop: 125mm (SM), 150mm (MD, LG, XL)
- saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Elite, cro-mo rails
- rims: WTB KOM Trail i30 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
hubs: front Formula DC-511 / rear SHIMANO FH-MT510-B
spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- (F) Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing, tubeless ready
- (R) Maxxis Rekon, 29 x 2.6", EXO casing tubeless ready
- Supernova Mini 2 Pro light