3T Exploro Race Force eTap AXS
The 3T Exploro RaceMax combines the aerodynamic advantages of an aero frame with the tire freedom and comfort of a gravel bike. Its superior handling characteristics make the RaceMax a super versatile bike that feels at home on demanding trails as well as on the road. 3T Discus 700c wheels with a 40 mm wide rim together with 35 mm tires provide plenty of grip and comfort.
A super narrow head tube combined with an aerodynamically optimized fork, narrow seat stays and a narrow seat post give the frame a distinctive silhouette. It was especially important to the 3T developers that the RaceMax can also show its aerodynamic advantages under real gravel conditions.
With optional 650b tires and a tire clearance of 57 mm, the Exploro RaceMax is also suitable for the most difficult gravel tracks.
- Exploro RaceMax, Unidirectional pre-preg carbon, High-modulus/high-strength performance blend layup
- 142 x 12 mm thru axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- integrated seatpost clamp
- Sizes: XXS - 51 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 61
- Topstone BallisTec carbon fork with Directline integrated cable routing
– 1-1/8" auf 1-1,5" steere with integrated crown race
– 55 mm outfront offset
– 100 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
– Flat Mount Disc
- Color: Grey/Orange
- shifter/brake-lever: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 2x12
- rear derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS Wide
- front derailleur: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- crank: SRAM Force eTap AXS, 46/33
- chain: SRAM Force AXS
- cassette: SRAM Force AXS, 10-36
- brakes: SRAM Force eTap AXS
- rotors: 160 mm front and 160 mm rear
- handlebar: 3T Aeroflux LTD carbon
(XXS&51: 38cm - 54&56: 42cm - 58&61: 44cm)
- stem: 3T Apto Stealth
?(XXS: 70mm - 51: 80mm - 54: 90mm - 56: 100mm - 58: 110mm - 61: 120mm)
- handlebar tape: 3T
- seatpost: New 3T Charlie Sqaero Team w/ Ritchey WCS Clamp
- saddle: Fizik Argo Tempo R5
- 3T Discus 45 | 40?, ETRTO 622 x 29c, (28”/700c) 40mm wide, 45mm deep
- tires: Schwalbe G-One Allrond TLE 35-622
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.