Bianchi Oltre XR.4 Disc frame set black
Super aerodynamic disc racing bike with Countervail vibration cancelling technology.
Disc brakes allow clean aerodynamics and maximum braking. The key advantage is the ability to control braking performance for complete control in any weather.
Equipped with the new Metron 5D ACR Aero handlebar with fully internal cable routing through handlebar and stem - for the hydraulic brake lines and shift cables, the Aerodybamik is again optimized.
Bianchi Oltre Features:
- Monocoque Carbon Hi-Modulus frame with Countervail material,
- bottom bracket PressFit 86,5x41mm,
- full integrated cable routing,
- integrated seatpost with adjustable offset 25mm or - 10mm,
- aero fork with Countervail material,
- for Flat Mount Brakes,
- Compatibel mit mechanic and elektronical shifting system
- Bianchi Oltre XR.4 Disc Carbon with Countervail
- For mechanical and electronical shifting systems
- PressFit 86,5 x 41 mm
- Flat mount Disc
- Integrated seatclamp
- Headset FSA Orbit 1.5" for Metron ACR
- 12 x 142 mm thru axle
- Sizes: 47 - 50 - 53 - 55 - 57 - 59 - 61
- Fork Bianch Oltre XR.4 Carbon with Countervail
- Color: 2R - Black/Graphite Full Glossy
- Stem/handlebar: Vision Metron 5D Integrated Aero bar
- Material UD Weave Carbon
- Drop 125 mm
- Reach 80 mm
- Di2 compatible,
- Dimensions: stem length x handlebar width - sizes
100 x 400 mm - 47/50, 110 x 420 mm - 53/55, 120 x 420 mm - 57/59, 130 x 440 mm - 61
- Seatpost: Full Carbon Aero with aluminium saddle clamp adjustable seatback 25 mm / –10 mm
- Length: 250 mm - 47, 300 mm - 50/53, 350 mm - 55/59, 380 mm - 61
Are you interested in an individual configured bike?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.