Cannondale CAAD13 Disc Ultegra road bike 2020
The CAAD13 is the ultimate aluminum racing machine. Thanks to its exceptional rigidity and great handling, it even leaves most carbon wheels behind - at the price of aluminum. How fitting! The 13 is the atomic number for aluminum in the periodic table of the elements.
The aluminum experts at Cannondale continue to forge their silver legacy. The premium aluminum "SmartForm C1" of the CAAD13 is the lightest and most sophisticated aluminum construction on the market.
The frame is characterized by adapted Airfoil tubes, which have a comparable weight and the same or even higher stiffness up to 30 percent lower air resistance than round tubes.
GENTLY THAN EVER
CAAD bikes have always been known for their surprisingly high levels of comfort. The CAAD13 is even more comfortable thanks to the newly designed SAVE rear suspension, integrated seat clamp and seat post KNØT 27.
VERSATILE AND EFFICIENT
The new frame provides space for wide Tyres: 30mm fits easily and opens up new dimensions in terms of comfort and traction - no matter how bad the road is.
The Speed Release quick release axles allow quicker and easier wheel changes and are compatible with most thru axle wheelsets.
Completely fender-suitable. A removable fender strut between the seatstays is there when you need them and disassembled quickly, if not.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
We are happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frame: CAAD13 SmartForm C1 Premium alloy with integrated cable routing
- 142 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
- BB30a bottom bracket
- Flat mount disc recording
- Integrated saddle clamp
- Di2 Ready
- Size: 44 - 48 - 51 - 54
- Fork: CAAD13 BallisTec SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 1-1/8" auf 1-1/4" steerer with integrated fork crown
- 55 mm offset (frame height 48 to 54) 45 mm offset (frame height 56 to 62)
- 100 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- Shifter/brake-lever: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Cranks: Cannondale HollowGram
- OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Rotors: Shimano RT30, 160/160 mm
- Handlebar: Cannondale 2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Handlebar tape: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape Gel, 3.5 mm
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Fulcrum Racing 600 DB
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.