Cannondale F-Si Hi-Mod Carbon 1 BLACK 2020
The ALL NEW F-Si is faster downhill, climbing nimble and supple like no other XC hardtail. The brand new Lefty Ocho brings a new level of customization to anyone living for XC.
Light but no lightweight.
With only 900 grams (size M with paint and hardware), the F-SI is the lightest MTB frame ever built by Cannondale. It weighs 80 grams less than its predecessor and together with the new Lefty Ocho, it saves 330 grams in weight. Not only weight was considered here, but also important technologies like Asymmetric Integration, OutFront or improved resilience and robustness.
Lefty Ocho OutFront
The brand new Lefty Ocho is the most supple and stiff ultra-light XC fork ever built. It floats over bumps and steers the front wheel through challenging terrain like no other fork ever. No matter how demanding you are, the Lefty Ocho stays supple and lets you ride harder and faster than ever before. For a stable, confident handling with fast descents and a manoeuvrable handling on climbs we have combined an extra long fork offset with the new flatter 69 ° steering angle of the F-Si to get the OutFront steering geometry.
Ai rear triangle
The chainstays provide traction and agility. Ai is our own Asymmetric Integration offset drive, which puts the chainrings and the rear triangle in place and gives us twice as much space as boost. This allows us not only short chainstays, but also enough space for wider tires and 2x compatibility. But that's not all, because Ai also makes for a much stiffer, stronger rear wheel to start.
- ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, tapered head tube
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Speed Release 12mm thru axle
- Ai Offset
- Sizes S - M - L - XL
- Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29", 100mm
- Chamber Damper with cable lockout
- OppO Spring System,
- tapered steerer, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 55mm offset
- Colour: black glossy (BLK)
- Shifter: Shimano XTR, 12-speed
- Lever: Shimano XTR
- Derailleur rear: Shimano XTR, Shadow Plus, 12-speed
- Derailleur front: none
- Crankset: HollowGram, BB30 w/X-Sync® SpideRing, 34T, Ai offset
- Chain: Shimano XTR, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XTR, 10-51, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XTR Race disc
- Handlebar: ENVE M5, Carbon, 760mm, 31.8mm, 5mm rise, 9° sweep
- Stem: Cannondale 1, 7075 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Seatpost: ENVE Carbon, 27.2 x 400mm, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Race, titanium rails
- Rims: HollowGram 23, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, tubeless ready, 28h, 23mm inner width
- Hubs: front Lefty 60 rear Hollowgram w/ DT internals 12x148 w/ Micro Spline
- front: Schwalbe Racing Ray, Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready
- rear: Schwalbe Racing Ralph, Snake Skin, Addix Speedgrip Compound, tubeless ready
- Extra(s): Speed Release rear axle, Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.