Cannondale Topstone Carbon 105
An unparalleled Gravel bike with real suspension. It is the most off-road and comfortable road bike ever built.
- Kingpin suspension. Revolutionary, super light chassis for every surface Better control. Better traction. Better comfort.
- The refined geometry and driver's position ensure a stable, relaxed and comfortable driving experience without losing the fun. Continue driving, drive longer.
- The last detail. Cannondale thought of everything. Big space for big tires. Tons of equipment and storage. Speed release thru axles. Direct Line cable routing.
KingPin Suspension System.
Up to 30mm of bumpsmoothing suspension, without the weight and complexity of a shock or linkages.
Thru-axle pivot locks the left and right seat-stays together, preventing independent rotation for a solid feel and instantaneous response.
Big Tire Clearance.
Comes with big 700x37c tires for grip and comfort, but has room for up to 40mm tires with tons of clearance. You can even put on 650 wheels with 48mm tires if small and fat is your thing.
Carry That Gear.
Plenty of places to store gear and water, with a multi-position mount on the downtube, and more on the top tube, seat tube, and under the down tube. There's even mounts on the forks.
Fully fender ready. A removable fender bridge on the rear stays is there when you need it, gone when you don't.
Speed Release Equipped
Speed Release thru-axles offer the stiffness and solid feel of a thru-axle, with the easy use of a quick release axle. Compatible with most thru-axle wheelsets.
Easy Internal Cable Routing.
With our DirectLine cable routing, an internal tube guides the cable and housing through the frame, from entry to exit for headache-free service.
Built to accept an internally-routed 27.2 dropper seatpost, which shouldn’t really be a surprise on a bike that's this off-road capable.
- Topstone BallisTec Carbon frame with Directline integrated cable mounting
– 142 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
– BB30-83 Ai bottom bracket
– Flat Mount Disc
– integrated seatpost clamp
– removable fender bridge
– Dropper Post compatible
- Sizes: XS - S - M - L - XL
- Topstone BallisTec carbon fork with Directline integrated cable routing
– 1-1/8" auf 1-1,5" steere with integrated crown race
– 55 mm outfront offset
– 100 x 12 mm Speed Release thru axle
– Flat Mount Disc
- Color Quicksand (QSD)
- shifter/brake-lever: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- rear derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- front derailleur: Shimano 105
- crank: Cannondale 1, BB30a, FSA rings, 46/30
- chain: KMC X11, 11-speed
- cassette: Shimano 105, 11-34
- brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- rotors: Shimano RT30, 160 mm front and 160 mm rear
- handlebar: Cannondale 3, butted 6061 alloy, 16 deg flare drop
- stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 7°
- handlebar tape: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape Gel, 3.5 mm
- seatpost: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- rims: WTB ST i23 TCS, 28h, tubeless ready
hubs: front Formula CL-712, 12x100 centerlock / rear Formula RXC-400, 12x142 centerlock
spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g (Ai Offset Dish - rear)
- tires: WTB Riddler TCS Light, 700 x 37c, tubeless ready
- Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.