Cannondale F-Si Carbon 2 Mercury
The ALL NEW F-Si is faster downhill, climbing nimble and supple like no other XC hardtail. The brand new Lefty Ocho brings a new level of customization to anyone living for XC.
Light but no lightweight.
With only 900 grams (size M with paint and hardware), the F-SI is the lightest MTB frame ever built by Cannondale. It weighs 80 grams less than its predecessor and together with the new Lefty Ocho, it saves 330 grams in weight. Not only weight was considered here, but also important technologies like Asymmetric Integration, OutFront or improved resilience and robustness.
Lefty Ocho OutFront
The brand new Lefty Ocho is the most supple and stiff ultra-light XC fork ever built. It floats over bumps and steers the front wheel through challenging terrain like no other fork ever. No matter how demanding you are, the Lefty Ocho stays supple and lets you ride harder and faster than ever before. For a stable, confident handling with fast descents and a manoeuvrable handling on climbs we have combined an extra long fork offset with the new flatter 69 ° steering angle of the F-Si to get the OutFront steering geometry.
Ai rear triangle
The chainstays provide traction and agility. Ai is our own Asymmetric Integration offset drive, which puts the chainrings and the rear triangle in place and gives us twice as much space as boost. This allows us not only short chainstays, but also enough space for wider tires and 2x compatibility. But that's not all, because Ai also makes for a much stiffer, stronger rear wheel to start.
- Categorie: XC-Race & Marathon
- Material frame: BallisTec Carbon
- Suspension front 100 mm
- Suspension rear: none
- Wheel size: 29"
- Material rims: carbon
- Drive system: 12-speed
- Shifting system: mechanical
- Brake system: disc brakes, hydraulic
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- ALL-NEW F-Si, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, tapered head tube
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Speed Release 12mm thru axle
- Ai Offset
- Sizes: S - M - L - XL
- Lefty Ocho Carbon, 27.5/29", 100mm, Chamber Damper with cable lockout,
- OppO Spring System,
- tapered steerer, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 55mm offset
- Colour: Mercury
- Shifter: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Lever: Shimano XT
- Derailleur rear: Shimano XTR
- Derailleur front: none
- Crankset: HollowGram, BB30 w/X-Sync® SpideRing, 34T, Ai offset
- Chain: Shimano XT, 12-speed
- Cassette: Shimano XT, 10-51, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT disc, 160/160mm XT rotors
- Handlebar: Cannondale 1 Flat, Carbon, 31.8mm, 9° backsweep, 760mm
- Stem: Cannondale 2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Seatpost: Cannondale 2, UD Carbon, 27.2 x 400mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, Tirox rails
- Rims: HollowGram 25, Superlight Hi-Impact Carbon, 28h, 25mm IW, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram Lefty 60 / (R) HollowGram w/DT Swiss Star Ratchet internals, 12x148mm
- front: Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speedgrip, tubeless ready,
- Schwalbe Racing Ralph EVO, 29 x 2.25", SnakeSkin, Addix Speed, tubeless ready
- Extra(s): Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.