Cannondale Moterra Carbon 2
Impressively precise. Unusually agile. The low center of gravity, the modern geometry and short chainstays make the handling of the Moterra a class of its own.
Optimally tuned 160 mm travel. Fat, grippy tires, 29 inch wheels (at frame height S 27.5 inches because it just fits better). Reasonably wide handlebars and short stems. Powerful brakes.
Using size-specific center of gravity data, the arrangement of pivot points was tailored to each frame height. Thus, every driver really enjoys optimized suspension performance and improved driving efficiency during braking.
THE AI ADVANTAGE
The AI ??offset drive offers enough space for wide tires and at the same time allows short chain stays for optimum maneuverability. A stiffer and more robust rear wheel puts the crown on the whole.
EASILY BUILT, HARD IN TAKING
The carbon frame reduces weight to a minimum. Durability is more important than Grammfuchserei. Lifetime warranty on the frame.
Cannondale's in-house engine interface positions the Bosch drive deep and forward in the frame. This keeps the center of gravity low and the chain stays short - for exceptionally agile handling.
To protect the engine and battery, the Moterra comes with sealed battery Fath and a durable skid plate in the style of a trail bike.
Cannondale's Lockr-Thru-Axle-Pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm and the main frame for immediate response. No rotation, no flex and no special tools required.
An essential part of the proportional response chassis. Each frame size gets specially adapted bellcaps and pivot points for the suspension to feel like it's just made for you.
The best place for a water bottle, directly in the main frame.
- Bosch Performance Line CX 250W
- Bosch Purion Display
- Bosch PowerTube, 625 Wh battery
- shifter: SRAM NX Eagle, single click, 12-speed
- rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- front derailleur: –
- crank: FSA Bosch E-bike w/ custom Ai offset, 160mm, 34T
- chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- cassette: SRAM XG-1275 Eagle, 10-52, 12-speed
- brake-lever: Magura MT5 Trail HC hydraulic disc
- brakes: Magura MT5 4-piston hydraulic disc
- rotors: Magura MDR-P 220/203 mm, 6-bolt rotors
- handlebar: Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm
- stem: Cannondale 1, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°
- grips: Fabric Funguy
- seatpost: Cannondale DownLow Dropper
internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 125mm (M), 150mm (L/XL)
- saddle: Fabric Scoop Shallow Sport, steel rails
- rims: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
hubs: front Formula DC-51131 15 x 110 / rear SRAM MTH 700 12x148
spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- (F) Maxxis Assegai, 27.5/29 x 2.6", dual compount, EXO, tubeless ready
- (R) Maxxis DHR II, 27.5/29 x 2.6", 3C, EXO+, tubeless ready
- Preinstalled light cables