Cannondale SystemSix Carbon Ultegra road bike 2021
The fastest road bike in the world!
- The SystemSix is the road bike with the lowest air resistance on the market. Since the bike makes up about 30% of the total drag of a rider, this results in much less effort for each driver and at every speed.
- The SystemSix's aerodynamic advantage makes it faster than the lightweight mountain bike developed specifically for it, up to 6% and beyond (depending on the rider's power-to-weight ratio). For comparison, the heaviest HC climbs on the tour have on average only 7 to 8%.
- With a 5% incline, a driver would need to deliver over 300 watts of power on a conventional lightweight bike just to keep up with the driver on the SystemSix; he drives quite relaxed.
- At 48 km / h, the SystemSix saves you 50 watts of power - quite a bit, considering that the performance-related anaerobic threshold of the average Category 1 driver is 350 watts. And even in the lee of the wind, you can still exhaust almost 60% of this benefit.
- In a 200-meter sprint, where drivers hammer up to 1000 watts of power into their cranks, the SystemSix driver would be four wheel lengths ahead of the field.
- Even at a relaxed group pace, the SystemSix needs about 10% less power for the same speed. So you have more energy left when it comes to the preserves.
A special design for disc brakes allows the aerodynamic optimization of the frame and fork and the selection of Wheels and tires, which would not have been possible with rim brakes.
Hollowgram KNØT handlebar and stem
Provides the low air resistance and smooth look of a one-piece system with the fit and interchangeability of a two-piece handlebar and stem system. 8 ° steering angle adjustment. The narrow handlebar with flared ends brings your arms closer together in lower link position and reduces air resistance.
Hidden cable routing
Unique design routes brake lines and Di2 cables through an opening in the front of the headtube, bypassing headset bearings. An integrated steering stop prevents damage to the cables and permits a full +/– 50° of steering rotation.
The stem spacers can be opened; so you set the stem height, without loosening the cables.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
We are happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frame: SystemSix BallisTec SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 12 x 142 Speed Release thru axle
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Flat mount disc recording
- Size: 47 - 51 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62
- Fork: SystemSix BallisTec SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer
- 55 mm offset (frame height 47 to 51) 45 mm offset (frame height 54 to 62)
- 12 x 100 mm Speed Release thru axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- Colour: Black Pearl (BPL)
- Shifter/lever: Shimano Ultegra , 2x11
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra , braze-on
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram
- OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Chain: Shimano HG701
- Cassette: Shimano 105,11-30
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- rotors: Shimano RT800, 160 mm / 140 mm
- Handlebar: HollowGram SystemBar KNØT, carbon, 8° , pitch adjust
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -17°
- Handlebar tape: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Seatpost: HollowGram 60 KNØT, Carbon, 330 mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension STN NDR, Steel rails
- Vision SC55, carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) Vision Sealed Cartridge hub 12x100mm / (R) Vision Sealed Cartridge hub, 12x142mm
- Spokes: DP Spokes - 21F / 24R
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
- Extras: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.