Cannondale SystemSix Hi-MOD Red eTap AXS road bike 2021
The fastest road bike in the world!
- The SystemSix is the road bike with the lowest air resistance on the market. Since the bike makes up about 30% of the total drag of a rider, this results in much less effort for each driver and at every speed.
- The SystemSix's aerodynamic advantage makes it faster than the lightweight mountain bike developed specifically for it, up to 6% and beyond (depending on the rider's power-to-weight ratio). For comparison, the heaviest HC climbs on the tour have on average only 7 to 8%.
- With a 5% incline, a driver would need to deliver over 300 watts of power on a conventional lightweight bike just to keep up with the driver on the SystemSix; he drives quite relaxed.
- At 48 km / h, the SystemSix saves you 50 watts of power - quite a bit, considering that the performance-related anaerobic threshold of the average Category 1 driver is 350 watts. And even in the lee of the wind, you can still exhaust almost 60% of this benefit.
- In a 200-meter sprint, where drivers hammer up to 1000 watts of power into their cranks, the SystemSix driver would be four wheel lengths ahead of the field.
- Even at a relaxed group pace, the SystemSix needs about 10% less power for the same speed. So you have more energy left when it comes to the preserves.
A special design for disc brakes allows the aerodynamic optimization of the frame and fork and the selection of Wheels and tires, which would not have been possible with rim brakes.
Cannondale KNØT handlebar and stem
Provides the low air resistance and smooth look of a one-piece system with the fit and interchangeability of a two-piece handlebar and stem system. 8 ° steering angle adjustment. The narrow handlebar with flared ends brings your arms closer together in lower link position and reduces air resistance.
Hollowgram KNØT 64 carbon Wheels
Combining optimum aerodynamics with all the advantages of wide tires, the KNØT 64 is one of the world's fastest wheel sets.
The stem spacers can be opened; so you set the stem height, without loosening the cables.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
We are happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frame: Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE,
- 12x142 Speed Release thru-axle
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Flat mount disc recording
- integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate
- Size: 47 - 51 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62
- Fork: SystemSix BallisTec Hi-Mod carbon
- 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer
- 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- Colour: Carbon (CRB)
- Shifter/lever: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM Red eTap AXS
- Front derailleur: SRAM RED eTap AXS, braze-on
- Cranks: SRAM RED, DUB, 48/35
- Chain: SRAM Red, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM RED hydraulic disc
- Rotors: 160/160mm Centerline X rotors
- Handlebar: HollowGram KNØT SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -17°
- Handlebar tape: Cannondale Bar Tape , 3.5 mm
- Seatpost: HollowGram 60 KNØT Carbon, 330mm
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension Nack NDR, 143mm width, carbon rails
- HollowGram 64 SL KNØT, carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Rims:20h front, 24h rear, 64mm deep, 21mm IW
- Hubs:(F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss 240 internals
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight-pull
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 25c
- Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.