Cannondale SuperSix Evo HI-MOD Disc Ultegra 2021
The new Supersix Evo - faster, lighter and more comfortable
- 30 watts less power at 48.3 km / h compared to the Vorgänger version. Fast is faster now.
- The lightest disc brakes frame ever made by Cannondale.
- Fast geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Better microsuspension and large tire clearance for surprising smoothness.
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
Hidden Cable Routing
On the disc versions, brake lines route through an opening in the front of the headtube for minimal drag
The new frame design has clearance for some seriously big rubber. The disc versions will fit 30mm tires with tons of clearance, for extra comfort and capability on any kind of road.
SuperSix EVO has always been known for its elegantly smooth ride quality, and the new one is even smoother. The new SAVE rear stays, integrated binder and KNØT 27 seat post increase compliance by 18%.
Speed Release Equipped
The disc versions feature Speed Release thru-axles for faster, easier wheel changes. Compatible with most standard thru-axle wheelsets.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
We would be happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send us your request by e-mail to email@example.com
- Frame: Supersix Evo BallisTec Hi-Mod carbon with integrated cable routing
- 12x 142 Speed Release thru axle
- PressFit 30a bottom bracket
- Flat mount disc recording
- Integrated seat binder
- Size: 48 - 51 - 54 - 56 - 58 - 60 - 62
- Fork: Supersix Evo BallisTec SAVE carbon with integrated cable routing
- 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer with integrated fork crown
- 55 mm offset (frame height 44 to 54)
45 mm offset (frame height 56 ??to 62)
- 12 x 100 mm Speed Release thru axle
- Flat Mount Disc
- Colour: Team Replica (REP)
- Shifter/brake-lever: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 2x11
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra ,braze-on
- Cranks: HollowGram, BB30a, OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc
- Rotors: Shimano RT800, 160 mm front and 160 mm rear
- Handlebar: HollowGram SAVE SystemBar, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Stem: HollowGram KNØT, Alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Handlebar tape: Cannondale Bar Tape, 3.5mm
- Seatpost: HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, Carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 15mm offset (51-62cm)
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN, steel rails
- HollowGram 35 SL Carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Rims: height 35 mm, inner width 19 mm, front 24 hole, rear 28 hole
- Hubs: HollowGram, sealed bearings, Centerlock,
front 12 x100, rear 12 x 142
- Spokes: HollowGram 2.0/1.8/2.0
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 25c, reflective strip
- Extras: Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.