Colango C64 Shimano Dura Ace Di2 R9170 11-speed
The production of the C64 is an absolute rarity compared to the monocoque construction typical today. At Colnago's headquarters in Italy, every C64 frame is handcrafted and painted. The result is an absolute piece of jewellery!
The almost classic looking construction of the C64 from single carbon tubes and connecting elements is absolutely at eye level with modern carbon frames. The C64 frame has all current features (flat mount brake mount, thru axle, BB386 bottom bracket standard) and has excellent stiffness and comfort values.
The Colnago C64 is designed for a maximum tyre width of 28 mm and is only available in sloping geometry with the top tube sloping towards the seat tube.
- Categorie: road
- Material frame: carbon
- Suspension front: ohne
- Suspension rear: ohne
- Wheel size: 28"
- Material rims: carbon
- Drive system: 2-fach
- Shifting system: electronically
- Brake system: disc brakes, hydraulic
- Carbon Monocoqu
- Sizes: 42s - 45s - 48s - 50s - 52s - 54s - 56s - 58s
- Fork: Carbon Monocoque
- PJRI black/red
- PJOR black/orange
- PJGR black /green
- PJSL black/silver
- PJBI black matt & glossy
- PJPK black/pink
- PJWW wwhite glossy
- PJWI back/white
- PJUA Team Emirates
- BDRD art decor red
- BDBL art decor blue
- BDWH art decor white
- Frozen Blue
- My Sixty6 (+790€)
- Headset: Colnago
- Shifter: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R9170 11-speed
- Lever: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R9150 11-speed
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R9150 11-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R9150 11-speed
- Crank set: Shimano Ultegra R9100 50/34T
- Chain: Shimano HG901
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace R9100 11/30T
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace R9170
- front: 160 mm / rear: 140mm Centerlock
- Handlebar: Colnago R41
- Vorbau: Colnago SR9
- Handlebar tape: Colnago
- Seatpost: Colnago C64 custom
- Saddle: Colnago by Prologo Scratch 2 CPC T-Irox
- Wheels: 9th-wave Avalon 50 Disc Carbon
- Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 5000 700x25
Are you interested in a different configuration?
Please send an email to email@example.com or get in touch via the contact form . We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.