Santa Cruz Hightower A R-Kit 2021
Santa Cruz's most versatile trail bike. Now with even more suspension travel.
The Hightower is a very versatile trail bike. It is more agile than its big brother, the Megatower, in terms of suspension travel, but more confident in technical terrain than its speedy cousin Tallboy. It keeps the line where it is required and reacts sensitively to changes in direction of the driver, while it converts every step into propulsion.
- Categorie: Trail
- Material frame: Aluminium
- Suspension front: 150 mm
- Suspension rear: 145 mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Material rims: Alu
- Drive system: 12-speed
- Shifting system: mechanical
- Brake system: disc brakes, hydraulic
- Weight: 15,99 kg (Manufacturer information)
- Hightower Aluminiumn. 145 mm travel
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL
- Color: Ember and Carbon (EMB)
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC 150 mm 29"
- Damper: FOX Float Performance DPS
- Shifter: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
- front derailleur: none
- Cranks: SRAM NX Eagle 148 DUB, 30t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1230, 11-50, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM G2 R
- front: 180 mm, rear: 180 mm Avid Centerline rotors
- Handlebar: RaceFace Aeffect R
- Stem: RaceFace Ride
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Seatpost: SDG Tellis, 31.6 mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Race
- Rims: WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29"
- ?front: SRAM MTH 716, 15x110, Torque Cap, 32h
- rear: SRAM MTH 746, 12x148, 32h
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- front: Maxxis Minion DHF II 29"x2.4", 3C, MaxxGRIP, EXO, TR
- rear: Maxxis Minion DHR 29"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
Are you interested in a different configuration? Please send an overview of the desired components by email to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.?