Santa Cruz Hightower C S-Kit 2021
Santa Cruz's most versatile trail bike. Now with even more suspension travel.
The Hightower is a very versatile trail bike. It is more agile than its big brother, the Megatower, in terms of suspension travel, but more confident in technical terrain than its speedy cousin Tallboy. It keeps the line where it is required and reacts sensitively to changes in direction of the driver, while it converts every step into propulsion.
- Categorie: Trail
- Material frame: Carbon
- Suspension front: 150 mm
- Suspension rear: 145 mm
- Wheel size: 29"
- Material rims: Alu
- Drive system: 12-speed
- Shifting system: mechanical
- Brake system: disc brakes, hydraulic
- Weight: 14,86 kg (Manufacturer information)
- Hightower C Carbon. 145 mm travel
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL -XXL
- Color: Smoke Grey and Ivory (GRY)
- Fork: FOX 36 Float Performance 150 mm 29"
- Damper: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- front derailleur: none
- Cranks: SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB, 30t
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275, 10-50, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- front: 180 mm, rear: 180 mm Avid Centerline rotors
- Handlebar: Burgtec Alloy
- Stem: Burgtec Enduro MK3
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6 mm
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Rims: Race Face AR Offset 30 29".
- Hubs: DT 370, 15x110 32H, 12x148 32H
- Spokes: Sapim Race
- front: Maxxis Minion DHF II 29"x2.4", 3C, MaxxGRIP, EXO, TR
- rear: Maxxis Minion DHR 29"x2.4", 3C, EXO, TR
Are you interested in a different configuration? Please send an overview of the desired components by email to email@example.com or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.?