Wilier Cento10Pro Disc frame set Ramato incl. Alabarda stem/handlebar
Performance and aerodynamic
The Cento10PRO is a fast, aerodynamic and super agile high-end racing machine. The aerospace-based NACA low-speed principles developed frame tubes are sized for optimal aerodynamic efficiency. All profiles end blunt with a truncated end section. This solution saves weight and additionally increases torsional rigidity without compromising the aerodynamic efficiency of the pipe itself.
The Key Features:
- Aerodynamically shaped frame
- Integrated Aero fork
- Asymmetrische Kettenstreben.
- With the Alabarda, complete integration of the trains
- Frame designed for brake discs front 160 mm and rear 140 mm
- Up to tire width 28 mm
- Weights (according to the manufacturer): frame approx. 990 g, fork approx. 390 g, Alabarda approx. 390 g
- Cento10Pro Carbon Monocoque 60ton
- Frame weight: 990 GR. ± 5%
- size: XS - S - M - L - XL - XXL
- fork: Cento10Pro Carbon Monocoque 60ton
- fork weight: 350 GR. ± 5%
- Color: D5 - Ramato
- handlebar: Alabarda integrated Carbon bar
- Seatpost: Cento10Pro Carbon Custom made by Ritchey
Are you interested in an individual configured bike?
Please send us an overview of the desired components by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form. We would be pleased to send you a personal offer.