Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 Disc Brake Wheelset
The low rim profile of 33 mm makes the Bora WTO 33 Disc Brake an extremely versatile wheelset. It can be used on flat high-speed tracks as well as for demanding mountain riding!
All components of the Bora WTO have been optimised in the wind tunnel and improve the aerodynamic properties. Aerodynamic carbon rims with unidirectional surface, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs and USB cone bearing shell system made of ceramic optimise the wheelset for professional use.
The typical trademark of Campagnolo wheels is the in-house developed spoking pattern with G3™ geometry. Compared to conventional wheels, energy transmission is noticeably increased. The double number of spokes on the right rear wheel side reduces the tensile load on the spokes and improves lateral stiffness.
The Campagnolo USB™ ULTRA SMOOTH BEARINGS technology has been used for a long time on the Shamal™ Ultra™ wheel range. It ensures extremely smooth running and has proven to be extremely reliable.
- Type of tyre: Clincher Tubeless ready
- Weight set: 1485 g
- Max. system weight: 120 kg
- Wheel size: 622 mm (28" / 700C)
- Differentiated rim profile
- Rim height front: 622 x 33
- Rim height rear: 622 x 33
- Inner width: 19 mm
- Outer width: 26,1 mm
- Valva hole: Presta/SV Ø 6.5 mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- recommended tyre width: 25 - 28 mm
- Campagnolo N3W™
- Shimano HG11 compatible
- SRAM XDR compatible
- Brake system: Disc AFS
- Axle system: 12mm ThruAxle
- Mounting width front:100 mm
- Mounting width rear: 142 mm
- Spokes: steel
- Nipples: aluminum
- Wheelset Campagnolo WTO 33 DB AFS (front & rear)
- Tubeless valves
- Two AFS locking rings
- Two levers
- N3W™ adapter-Set for 11-12s compability (freehub version Campagnolo N3W™)