Santa Cruz Megatower C S-Kit 2020
The ultimate enduro for power-wheeling and rock-skimming.
Tracing its roots to the Hightower, and now featuring the lower link-driven VPP suspension derived from the V10, the Megatower is the most capable, confidence-inspiring 29er trail bike in our line-up. The lower-link mounted shock configuration – designed for compatibility with both air and coil shocks – provides a progressive shock rate that has unmatched traction and bottom out resistance, making it ideal for taming the longest descents and rowdiest hits.
In order to make the Megatower stride confidently across the globe it has an enormous amount of clever adjustability hidden in its bones. A tidy and concealed flip chip in the lower-link adjusts bottom bracket height and changes progressivity of the rear suspension. A second, in the rear dropouts, allows for a 10mm fore-aft adjustment in chainstay length to dial in the rider’s rearward weight distribution - either set for play or for stability. The flip chips are a robust mechanism for riders looking to tune their ride according to their needs without compromising reliability and durability. No wackadoo mousetraps and frail proprietary shocks here.
We are happy to advise you on the selection of the optimal frame size and support you in determining the right setup. Please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megatower C Carbon. 160 mm travel
- Sizes: S – M – L – XL -XXL
- Color: FS Green or Blackout
- Fork: Fox 36 Float Performance 160mm 29"
- Damper: RockShox Super Deluxe Select+
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Lever: SRAM Code R
- Rear derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
- Front derailleur: none
- Cranks: Truvativ Stylo 7K 148 DUB, 30T
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG1275, 11-50, 12-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Code R
- front: 180 mm, rear: 180 mm Avid Centerline rotors
- Handlebar: Race Face Aeffect R 35x780 20 mm Rise
- Stem: Race Face Aeffect R 40mm
- Grips: Santa Cruz Palmdale Grips
- Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth 31.6
- Saddle: WTB Silverado Pro
- Rims: Race Face AR Offset 30 29". 32H
- Hubs: DT 370, 15x110 32H, 12x148 32H
- Spokes: DT Competition
- Tyres: Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5" EXO+ TR